Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 7.5

10/25/11
Eastbound
I had a busy day, but I was glad to be finished. I caught the 6:30 bus home. The bus was practically empty, which is a far cry from before. Tuesday night light? No matter, I put on my headphones and watched an hour of a movie on Netflix. It was a classic one and one of my top five movies that I could watch over and over. Escape From New York.

 http://youtu.be/ckvDo2JHB7o

I only watched an hour of it.
My favorite movie would of course have to be Blade Runner

It’s hard for me to believe how far ahead of its time this movie was. Unfortunately I never saw it in the movies.











In other news I am still trying to comprehend this bus story:

Controversy Erupts Over Sex-Segregated Brooklyn Bus

Here is another link to the story:

New York your killin me! Who would have thunk this has been going on for decades in the big apple?

And these two stories confuse me as well:

Detroit Bus Drivers Paid to do Nothing
Report: Snyder to propose high-speed bus system for Metro Detroit operated by regional board

Maybe they need to read this book...
Although the articles have some transposition, it seems like something is amiss or the transposed elements need to be reevaluated with the fixed ones. What the heck is going on Motor City?

No comments:

Post a Comment