Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 9

Day 9
10/27/11
Eastbound [towards my work :^)]
The bus was pretty bare. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening (if we know what ordinary is). I put my backpack on my lap and laid my head on it. While I listened to talk radio (the goofy lawyer who is very opinionated but entertaining nonetheless), I dosed in and out of sleep the whole way to work. Apparently I was more tired than I thought.

I am trying to faithfully follow some international news. Specifically the Israeli/Palestinian conflict has struck my interest. Looks like things haven’t changed much…

Score Killed by Bomb Hit in Tel Aviv

I am also following some things that are going on in Africa. It seems that I am in agreement with those I talk to about these international issues that these two areas are would-be next American intervention ventures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment