Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DAY 8

Day 8
Westbound
10/26/11
Well once again I made it to the bus stop early and the bus was later than expected. Ironically I got to work 15 minutes early. The ride was ok. The back was filled so I sat in the front. I was going to sit about 2 seats back from the front, but I caught the fact that the window seat had a yellow small amount of liquid in it and I was just not in the mood to deal with that. A little later a person did sit down in it, but did not seem to notice.


The socks looked like a mish mash of these but were white

It was not as whacky Wednesday as before, but the skinny schizophrenic with high waders on did get on. Prior to his getting on the bus he very loudly exclaimed to no one in particular (the street) “I HATE GRAFFITTI” as he sat on the curb waiting for the bus. This time he was dressed in all black with a white shirt, but to his defense had on Halloween socks that depicted pumpkins, Frankenstein, and ghosts all in traditional color on his white socks. A construction worker found his antics and dress funny. I could have found the construction worker just as funny for he had on a bright florescent vest, backwards baseball hat and an orange construction hat on very fitting for Halloween.

Kids, kids, kids loaded onto the bus and got spit out near one of the high schools.










Near my old work a lady in her 50’s got on but I don’t think she realized she was in her age. She may have been dressed for Halloween or not, I couldn’t tell. She had on a long button up sweater which was looked to be knitted and big old 70’s style platform shoes.
Yeah they pretty much looked exactly like these but with black shoe strings on the front.

Everything was purple except for her hair which was the color of a traditional redhead and cut to an old school Pat Benatar (or Janet from 3’s company which ever will give you the visual) look.
Although I am in no position to judge I did wonder if she had bought these clothes and such new or recently for again she was quite a bit older to be sporting this stuff….

Another early arrival and I was in my cubical by 7:45 am sipping the  java…

No comments:

Post a Comment