Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DAY 10


10/31/11
Eastbound
I was pretty tired but glad to be back at my home. I was to catch a different bus stop today one that is closer to my house. The bus stop was under a bridge and I was the only one waiting. The morning was crisp, but I was not cold. The bus arrived at 6:54 and I jumped on and sat down. Halloween was in affect for at least one person had on a costume on the bus. A kid had on a large zip up pajama costume and his face was painted. Not sure exactly what he was trying to be but he had a trumpet with him.

A few other costumes got on. 2 fairies got on and a large man got on with a long robe and turban. There was also a witch and a gothic rocker, but I couldn’t tell if she was in costume or just dressed like that.

After observing some more I closed my eyes and started to think about a story I read over the weekend:

Yeah this pretty much couldn’t suck any worse…

No comments:

Post a Comment