Wednesday, November 2, 2011

DAY 10.5

10/31/11
Westbound
It was not as crowded as it could have been on the way home. Listening to talk radio with my shades on I observed an older gentleman directly across from me. He was well dressed and groomed and I hoped that I would look this content when I was his age. He did not have a wedding ring on and I envisioned him retired with a routine of getting up in the morning and preparing for the day, sitting and reading the paper while having breakfast alone and ensuring that his bed was made and place was clean before he ventured out to a community activity. A bunch of teenagers eventually poured into the back and held loud and sometimes vulgar conversation with each other. I observed the man’s reaction which was a slight head shake and looking away. Apparently he did not approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment