Sunday, November 20, 2011

DAY 20.5 - present






Westbound Uneventful ride home. I guess the morning commute was enough excitement for one day.

No matter, it gave me time to start watching a movie about Point Pleasant and the Mothman. This movie was actually more of a documentary about happenings around the small Midwestern town over the last few centuries. It started off about the curse on the town from an old Indian tale. Then it moves into legend of a flying mysterious creature and finally culminates on one of the worst bridge collapses ever.


So far it is pretty good. Of coarse this is coming from a guy who is kind of boring and finds being an average person comfortable, even though I come into contact with above average things.





Eastbound DAY 21
Had to catch the bus and buy a day pass as I was tasked by my manager to stop and kind of audit a site on the way to work. This entailed getting off the bus about 1/2 way through my original route and catch the bus a few hours later to my site. It was no problem and the bus ride was uneventful. I did say a very loud "good morning I am having a blessed day" to the bus driver who ignored me. Sometimes I am a brat. Other times, I feel the need to confront attitude and nonsense like that.



I believe that people should be treated with respect from the homeless guy on the street to the executive who obviously is unhappy. It seems I have run into a lot of unhappy people this week. People who are angry about the world, people who are angry and disrespectful to whomever is around and young people who decide that society owes them something as opposed to them owing society. 



There are multiple generations out there that seems to feel a strong sense of entitlement to any and everything be it physical or psychological. I suppose at one point i was like that, but have sense renewed my sense of proportions and entitlement is not one of them. Maybe my soap box is too big for me and scratching my ears is a bigger task than my arms will allow. Its just my opinion and I am a firm believer that opinions can never be wrong, only different. I know I know, stay away from those absolutes, but I am just expressing my opinion, thus the logic flows.....
Influences in no particular order .............






 






 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment