Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 18

Am suffering from a sinus infection/cold.

I did not keep notes about the ride last week. I remember some things that were going on, but I just did not get to writing about it this weekend. Sometimes my family time consumes my thinking and things like blogging, work or even academics is almost non existent.

Today's commute was rather dull. I phased in and out of consciousness, for the medicine i am taking for my cold seems to make drowsy. I was listening to a story on talk radio and then it was like i was listening to another story instantaneously. Kind of like back to the future.















I had a nice weekend at home and it was uneventful (negatively speaking). I played a kind of kids scrabble with the kids a few times.

They like this game, but my youngest is a bit small to play so she usually helps me. This game also helps my middle child learn bigger words and seems to be able to capture my oldest child's attention as well. Soon I will start playing  scrabble with my oldest child. He has been practicing on my iphone.

Actually all my kids continue to via for my iphone including my 4 years old. She will pretty much ask at least 5 times a day "Dad can i play with your iphone?" I keep it kind of random with yes and no so as not to get her in a habit. It is amazing how she can manipulate the iphone and the games on it.  


I have an older model that i keep with a relatively small amount of memory (for an iphone) that i keep games for them on it. It actually had problems with keeping data on the phone which is why i upgraded to the 4. I am very thankful that i upgraded and did not just try and get the old one fixed or exchanged for a refurbished one. The 4 is faster and I got a little more memory.

Joke of the day:
What did the fish say when he ran into the wall......
Damn!


2 comments:

  1. When you mentioned Word Pirate on the phone yesterday, I forgot that it was the game that Eileen and I bought for the kids. Glad to see you guys get some use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep they really like that game thanks again for getting it for them.

    ReplyDelete